Tuesday October 19th, 2004|
Never Ending Tank Prep
Today was QT with Jaime so I didn't get much done in the way of the project. I did go out and deburr all the holes in the right tank skin, remove all the z-brackets from the spars and deburr them and various other parts. I still need to fabricate the fuel pickup anti-rotation brackets and deburr the edges of the skins. Then I just need to deburr the edges of the skins, scuff up the rivet lines (for sealant adhesion) and then seal these suckers (yeah, right...I'm sure to discover something I've failed to mention here). See...just thought of something else...I'm gonna try to dress up the tank attach brackets (seen above) a litte more. There are just a couple of rouph places on the edges that I don't want to develop into cracks.