Wednesday January 18th, 2006|
Finished Installing Gear Weldments
Short update today...I finally got the gear leg weldments installed permanantly. Wow..I spent all evening doing this. Some of the nuts were difficult to get on...but it's obviously doable. Just requires a little patience. Everything is now torqued and torque-sealed. I'm just trying to figure out what I should do next...start putting stuff in or doing the canopy frame. My gut tells me to put all the other stuff in first because I'll want to rivet as much of the subpanel into place as possible for fitting of the canopy. Decisions, decisions...