Saturday December 16th, 2006|
Installed Camlock Receptacles in top strip
Ok, mucho trabajo on the project today. I fab'd up the mounting strip and installed the camlock receptacles in them. Unfortunately, I drilled one of the receptacle holes w/ the wrong hole in the drill jig clecod, which meant when I put the cowl back on the fuselage one of the camlocks was pointing at a receptacle rivet instead of the receptacle itself. Oh well, that put the lid on work for tonight. I did install of the the studs and grommets in the fiberglass though.
here you can see part of the top cowl and a camlock installed. These things are very nice. Expensive, but nice.