Thursday August 19th, 2004|
Finished Preparing Rear Spar for Priming
Today I finished preparing all of the rear spar parts for priming. I finished deburring everything and double-checking that everything was good to go.
Here is the doubler plate with the aileron pushrod hole cut out. This worked rather well with the new Dremel silicon bits I bought. Notice though that I had to remove quite a bit of alcad to deburr it so I'll take extra care priming / handling it.
Ok, now the rear spars are ready to be primed. I'll be glad when I get this sucker in a state that sort of looks like it could possibly be wings! (Maybe this weekend! We'll see)