Thursday November 10th, 2005|
I've been VERY busy this week, working late most days to try to chase an impossible software issue at the office. As the kicker, today is the ONLY evening this week that I don't have something going on. Monday I had orchestra, Tuesday the EAA 690 BOD meeting, Wednesday another orchestra rehearsal and tomorrow the 690 monthly chapter meeting.
At any rate, I did manage to hang and safety the flaps. I decided to use the method of removing some hinge eyes and inserting the pins from the center. The pins will get safety-wired onto the flap brace.
I also started working on the flap pushrods, but I wasn't sure the material that should be used because I couldn't find the drawing depicting the pushrod fabrication. It was right under my nose the entire time...but anyway...the flap pushrods have their ends bored out to #3, but I don't have a #3 bit so I'll have to buy one.