Sunday August 6th, 2006|
Mounted h-stab; Started Fitting V-stab
Today I finished drilling all of the h-stab mounting holes to final size. Then I removed it, primed the shims and bolted everything back together. Only time will tell if I have to remove this thing again. I'm ready to run the trim servo wires and when I do I don't want to have to undo that work. Anyway...I also started fitting the v-stab. I can't decide if I need to trim some of the front spar off the v-stab. I know that others have had to do it but I'm not sure if I'm going to need to.
Anyway...here's a profile view. This thing is awesome!
Yeah...it's also tall. Here you can see the v-stab poking above the guides for the garage door. Yes, I unplugged the automatic garage door opener just in case.