Saturday March 24th, 2007|
Pro-sealed NACA inlets, Wing Roots; GPS RS-232 stuff
Today I finally installed the NACA inlets. I just pro-sealed them into place. I did drill holes in the flanges of the plastic inlets to allow the pro-seal to goop up through the holes to presumably promote adhesion.
I also pro-sealed along the wing root to help prevent water from running under the seat pans. I also prosealed some gaps I had around the bottoms of the steps.
Next I started experimenting with splitting the GPS rs-232 signal. Here you can see the Dynon and the autopilot being fed the same stream data. What you can't see is that the SL-40 COM is also being fed the same stream. The frequency data sent to the COM is interlaced in the NMEA stream. I just need to figure out how I'm going to solder/connect/whatever these four lines together.