Monday April 2nd, 2007|
Bundling Wires; Labeling Panel
Today I worked on (hopefully) bundling up the main wire loom for the first time. I'm a little dissapointed at how this came out. I was really hoping and trying to get the wires to make a sharper bend at at the firewall. I did put an adel clamp on the firewall reinforcement angle (as seen in the picture). I also put my carpet to make sure that there's no clearance problem (there isn't). I'm going to have to cut a little clearance on the center channel cover though.
Next I went upstairs and started playing around with the label maker. I'm trying to follow Scott Will's advise and finish from the back forward...and part of that includes labeling the instrument panel. I tried making some labels for the switches but I wasn't impressed. You can see in the picture that I made and installed the passenger warning sticker. I don't think there's any font size requirement involved.