Tuesday April 17th, 2007|
Sanded out canopy fairing
Ok, I managed to sand out some of the fairing to fix the screwup on my fairing. It doesn't look as good as before but it'll do. I'll gladly pay my painter to fix this nice and pretty for me. Burton is planning on coming over on Thursday and we're going to close up the forward skin. I'm finishing the plane from the back forward and I feel like everything is done up here. I do need to get the pitot-static in place but I think I can get that knocked out tomorrow night.
Yes...I did cover the canopy but I managed to get fiberglass all over it. I already ordered some plexus. :-)