Sunday June 3rd, 2007|
Yesterday was a full day of going to get our dog from my parents house on the other side of the state. Anyway...I did make it out to the airport today to work on the project. No many pictures though. I did get the wingtips re-drilled to the wings. If you've been reading this site you'll find entries where I had already drilled the wingtips. Well, when I did it before the trailing edges of the tips weren't aligning with the ailerons so glassed over the holes. It's much better now and I'm much happier with the outcome. I'll need to do a little filling on the leading edge of the left wing-tip. I also need to order new trailing edge ribs for the wingtips.